A Firmware update has been released for the Polaroid PD-E53H firmware update on 2 June 2015.
This update will repair time and date stamping and saving glitches and currently being experience by users on the GMT +2 time zone.
How do i update my Firmware?
1. Download Firmware update <Here>.
2. Export zip files to your Desktop.
3. Copy the Firmware named , FW96220A.bin, into an empty Micro SD
4. Turn off the device, DO NOT connect to the charger.
5. Insert the Micro SD with the Firmware upgrade into your device
6. Turn ON the device (you can now connect it to the charger if needed)
7. Upgrade will be automatically started and the screen will light up once the upgrade completed.
Your upgrade is now completed.